Warrior Women Workshops Information
Breast Friends is proud to introduce our Warrior Women Workshops. These workshops will provide an opportunity for women to participate in a variety of fun activities geared towards helping women in active treatment as well as those who are thriving beyond their diagnosis. Click HERE for 2017 schedule.
- Workshop information:
- Workshops are generally free to our patients. A small fee may be requested for classes with extra supply need. Scholarships will be available.
- 3-5 workshops will be scheduled per quarter year. Women may sign up for one or more workshop.
- Reservation for workshops:
- Register Online> or by phone 503-598-8048
- Most workshops will be limited to 8-12 people.
- Guests are subject to available space.
- Cancellations are requested 48 hours prior. We will fill the space from the wait list or guest requests.
- Location & Time:
- The location will be at the Breast Friends office, unless noted.
- 14050 SW Pacific Hwy #201, Tigard, Oregon
- 6:00~8:00pm, unless noted.
- There will be a “happy half hour” from 6:00~6:30 to allow for traffic, work schedules etc.
- A Light meal and non-alcoholic beverages will be available.
- Program Facilitator:
- Yvonne Nydigger~ Patient Outreach Coordinator