Spouse/Partner & Children
As the people closest to the patient, the greatest responsibility will fall to you and your immediate family. Whether you are the spouse/partner or child, you will play a significant role in her healing. We have gathered information from personal and other sources that we found that have brought great strength and support to the patient.
- When the Woman You Love Has Cancer – What do you do? What do you say? How do you act?
- Your “Honey Do” List – A Special List for Husbands and Partners
- Mom Doesn’t Feel Well – A Message to Kids
- Too Many Pink Ribbons – A Guide for Teenagers Helping a Mother With Cancer
- Talking to Your Kids About Cancer – How Do We Tell the Kids
- Cooking & Nutrition – Nourishing the Body for Health & Wellness